Thursday, March 5, 2009

the only thing i'd postpone summer for


all of a sudden the entire blogosphere seems to be obsessed with leather pants - thankfully, not of the lindsay lohan/kova & t variety. since spotting these shots i've stopped daydreaming about the hot & sticky weather of july, and instead am fantasizing about the cool, post-rain breeze (much more leather pants-friendly). i'm sure once i step outside i'll quickly revert back to my heat-seeking ways, but it may take a little longer to shake this new found leather fetish. i think its time for a good ol' value village hunt... anyone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh damn, I just got rid of mine!

I love your blog, Natalie...I think this is the first time I've commented here, but I'm a faithful reader :)

natalie said...

aww, thanks dallas! i am quite the fan of your blog as well!!